Sunday, February 27, 2011

Around and Around
Oil on canvas on panel
6 x 6
SOLD




While looking at this painting I noticed that my eyes kept going around and around the painting starting at the bottle, down the flower stem to the first apple, up to the second apple and back to the bottle, down the stem, and over and over again. I hope you don't get dizzy.

I'll be hanging some of my art Tuesday March 1 at the Scooters in South Austin. My painting buddies Deborah, Ruthie and Sandra will have work up too. It will be there until the end of April. So maybe you'll get a chance to stop by and see it in person.

1 comment:

  1. The way you handled this bottle is extra special -- the colors are so vibrant in the whole still life. I also really like your portrait of your niece and those recent plein airs above. Great work, Nina!

    ReplyDelete